Wednesday, February 17, 2010

J-j-j-just tryin...

Well, it's been a long time since I have contributed anything to the blogosphere, but it's not because I've stopped caring. It's because I'm so damn busy. Just to give you a glimpse of my schedule, I go to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Not bad, huh? Well, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Still not worthy of complaint? Well, screw you then...

As far as music goes, I wrote a piece in the DT Weekend about a band called The Blue Hit, consisting of three members (A guitarist, a cellist and a vocalist). They have a cool, smokey, classic sound. Definitely playing on minimalism, this band still has enough personality and spunk to attract any music lover.

CD Purchases: NONE! I'm sad because my funds have been dwindling; therefore, I do not have enough cash to buy as many CD's as I want. So, like any desperate music lover, I have resorted to downloading. I started off by downloading albums that I already had, but lost in the transportation of music from computer to computer, so I had to re-download Joanna Newsom, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and for some reason, I can't find "Psychocandy" by The Jesus and Mary Chain. Oh well... I also downloaded Chelsea Girl by Nico, but I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it, except for the instant replays of "These Days," but only because I became addicted to it the first time I heard it on The Royal Tenenbaums.

This is all the music shiznit I got for today. I have to start my lab project...ZZZZZZZZZZ Peace!

No comments: