Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Time...

Well, I have over-stayed my welcome in Corpus. I planned to stay for 5 days, and I have been here for 9 days. I am leaving to Austin today at 4 and I am so happy to go back to my apartment.

On a side note, lately I have been listening to this album called War Child presents "Heroes," which is an album of covers by many popular artists. Beck covers Bob Dylan, Lily Allen covers The Clash, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover The Ramones, Hot Chip covers Joy Division, etc. It's pretty good. Also, the proceeds go to help children of war. Everyone should check it out. What's good about this one, I heard, is that the original artists got to choose who they wanted to cover it. That's awesome that they got to have a say who got to cover their masterpieces.

Besides that, I recently joined a web-side called WEBook, which is basically a writing community. I have started my own project, so if anyone is interested in reading any of my writing, here's the link: http://www.webook.com/project/Here-is-Here

Have an excellent day, Peace!

No comments: