Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here We Go...

Well, this is hot off the press! I just got home from seeing The Brian Jonestown Massacre at Emo's tonight. Damn, it was a great show! They played for two hours straight. For once, I was not jipped with a 45 minute set, which happens too often to be real. But, it was great. They played my favorite song, BSA. Everyone should check this band out. The album you should start with, should you choose to give them a listen (which you should!) is Take It From The Man!

Also, I finally returned the KVRX cd's I was supposed to review, and I think I'm going to take a break from reviewing for now, seeing as how I can barely keep a handle on school, let alone review cd's that sometimes I have no time to listen to. It also did not help that both of the cd's kind of sucked. One was of this band called Anavan, the album called Cover Story, and the other was a band called D. Rider, the album being Mother of Curses. Keep away from both cd's. It's not worth it, trust me. Some might like Anavan for their electro-pulse vibrations; however, D. Rider is fo sho not worth it. It's too spacial and abstract to even be relatable. Just throw it away!

Everything has been somewhat okay. I am kind of broke; however, with a little prayer, I know things will turn around. It just takes some faith and promise to keep things on the up and up.

Well, that's all I got for now. It's 3:00 AM, and I need to get me some sleep if I'm going to do well on my test tomorrow. Good night and good wishes! Peace!

No comments: