Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Closing Doors...

The Age-old art of moving on, with a little help of some friends.

So, living in Corpus Christi is proving to be something more than I expected. Without sounding too trite that this is "just what I needed," or any crap like that, it is (in a sense) a blessing in disguise in terms of what it has brought me. It has brought me time to breathe, time to sit in the sun and get blacker, and time to listen to the music that has helped me move on for years and years. So, I've made a little YouTube playlist of some of my favorite stuff that has struck a chord within the past few years. Some of it old, some of it a little newer, but most of it is what I consider great. Cheers!

Buddy Holly - Everyday



Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal



Joanna Newsom - Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie



Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky



Devendra Banhart - This is the Way

No comments: