Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN BITCHES!

It's Halloween,

Guess where I am. Yeah, I'm at school. I have a class in 30 minutes, so I'm biding my time. After I finish writing this, I am going outside to have a cigarette because I have just been itching for my nicotine fix.

So, I recently emailed someone from KVRX, which is the UT radio station to apply for volunteer work. I either might be a DJ, do work around the station, or write CD reviews. Either way, it's good experience and a good thing to have under my belt, considering where I want my life to go.

Also, on a lighter note, I've been doing pretty good at my new job. I realized it's not hard to call people and ask them for money, you just have to learn how to take rejection.

So, tonight, parties parties and more parties, and did I mention parties? Because it's HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've been trying to find the album The Slider by T. Rex on CD, but I don't like buying shit online. If anyone in Austin knows where this can happen because the guy at End of an Ear told me most places here only have it in vinyl, which does not do my any fucking good. I have records, but no record player, so until I have one, I'm not buying anymore records. It's just not worth it, considering that some vinyl are expensive.

Happy Halloween! Be safe, party good. Sleep good after you party good. And make sure you don't drink so much where you won't wake up the next day. That's not fun. Adios!

No comments: