Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday...

I had an amazing weekend. On Friday, me and my roommate smoked all day, and then went to a record store called End of an Ear because we heard it was a good one. I have to say, their selection of artists was okay, but they didn't have a lot of cd's by the artists. In the end, I ended up buying Midnight Boom by The Kills and Dear Catastrophe Waitress by Belle and Sebastian. I think they were both good buys, if I do say so myself. Friday, I also went to a bar called Hole in the Wall and drank there til 2 and then went to a friend's apartment, where the party did not end til a little before 6.

I woke up Saturday at 10:30 AM, having only slept for four hours to drive to Corpus Christi with my friend Erika to surprise my family because I have not been home in two months, which is too long if you're in a close-knit family like mine. I got to Corpus at around 3:30 PM, surprised my sister at our parents' house, only to find out my parents had gone to a church retreat for the weekend. GREAT! I got to hang out with a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while, as well as hang out with my nephew and niece. I also smoked my sister out with this awesome dro I brought from Austin, and she later told me that it made her paranoid as fuck. Haha. That's great.

Drove back on Sunday, got home last night at about 10:00 PM, ate Wendy's with Erika, went back to my apartment. Me and my roommate bought more weed, went home, smoked, watched The Rules of Attraction, and I went to sleep at 2:00, woke up at 7:00 today, and here I am. Damn, I hate school! And my Spanish teacher informs us that we have to wear something "out of the ordinary" tomorrow as part of our quiz on clothing and weather. I'm just going to wear regular clothes because whatever I had that was "out of the ordinary" was either thrown away or given to my cousins. I tend to "blend in" than "stick out." It's purely coincidental. I'm just a simple person. I am the t-shirt and jeans person. Never anything else really, unless bullied and pressured by my friends to "dress up" to go out. Either way, this weekend was great; however, I'm glad to be back home in good ole' Austin. Let the good times roll!

No comments: